To see how ACT can be of assistance please contact our sales enquiry team on +44(0)1384 447915 to discuss your needs, or alternatively send us an email.
ACT has been developing e-learning for over ten years and has successfully trained thousands of students world-wide.
It can often be very difficult to provide training for auditors who work flexible hours, either through training within the organisation or by attending classroom courses at our venues. To address the increasing need for flexible training we are now able to offer e-learning audit training solutions.
Many people have jobs that make it difficult to attend a classroom course. Our e-learning packages would suit those:
- in oil, gas, chemical or similar shift based industries.
- in services such as the fire, health and police services.
- in remote work locations.
- that simply could not attend a classroom course for personal reasons.
E-learning is a great training and learning method for those without the time or availability to attend a classroom taught course.
It is an interesting and enjoyable way to learn and the packages available are all easy to use - with the advantage that students can choose when they learn and at what pace.
Why choose e-learning?
- Flexible – study when and where you like
- Accessible 24/7
- Employers can train multiple students and monitor progress throughout
- Tutor support available
- Lower environmental impact and cost effective
- Take your assessment online.
Our e-learning audit courses focus particularly on the groups of auditors that would benefit from this form of learning. Those that have taken the course have found it an excellent way to develop and confirm audit skills. Our e-learning audit courses are accredited by the International Accreditation Society (iAS).