The implementation of a more formal, structured approach to health and safety may be an organisation’s first step into management systems. Legal, good practice and customer expectations are making health and safety an important aspect of an organisation’s operations, which should benefit from a systems approach to its management.
ACT specialises in the implementation of health, safety and environmental management systems. We can provide support to your organisation to implement internationally recognised management systems such as:
• Quality Management System ISO 9001
• Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
For those organisations with one or more systems in place we can integrate your management systems to enable a cohesive approach to management controls and audits. ACT consultants work closely with you to design, develop, document and implement a customised management system that meets your needs. Whether your organisation is new to formal management systems or you require existing systems to be integrated ACT consultants can provide expert advice.
Typically our support consists of a combination of the following elements:
- Gap Analysis - identifying the current status of the management system
- Top Team Workshops - gaining commitment and ownership of the management system
- Awareness Training - providing education and gaining commitment from staff
- Management System Design - providing management systems structure and compatibility with business objectives
- Implementation Workshops - planning and progressing all aspects of implementation of the management system
- Internal Auditor Training - providing knowledge and skills to ensure the management systems conforms to the requirements of the standard and to ensure the audit process improves business performance
- Pre-Certification Assessment Audit - ensuring your organisation is ready to gain certification of your management system
There are many variables that would affect the cost of implementing your management system. Some organisations prefer to employ ACT in a purely consultative role, where managers internal to the organisation have sufficient knowledge of the standard to act upon the advice given. Some organisations want us to take on a more involved role where our consultants act as a member of their internal team helping to build the management system.
Our consultants can give practical support in developing and implementing effective management systems and before we ever make any recommendations we review your current position and gain a good understanding of how your organisation functions, to enable us to determine exactly the systems you require. Following this critical initial review stage, our consultants will design or help you design a bespoke package, which may simply be an upgrade to your existing management system or it could be a comprehensive new system.
Please get in touch with us today for an obligation free discussion about how ACT can support your organisation
(+44)1384 447915 firstname.lastname@example.org