NEBOSH National Diploma
Building on knowledge gained at Certificate level, the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is a globally recognised qualification and is held by more than 10,000 people in the UK and worldwide.
- Ideal qualification for those seeking a successful career in health and safety
- Use DipNEBOSH after your name
- Meets the entry requirements for many safety related university Masters courses
- We offer exam revision tutorials and one-to-one mentor sessions to help you succeed.
- Unit D/DNI mentor support is available which provides guidance on completing your workplace-based assignment.
- In collaboration with RMS, ACT publishes study guides to complement the syllabus of this course, included free of charge for all delegates. Click here to learn more.
Methods of learning
- Learn in the classroom and have direct access to our expert tutors - see dates section below
- Learn at any time with our innovative e-learning system. Click here to learn more.
- Be completely flexible with our blended learning option which provides all of the benefits of e-learning with the interactivity and guidance provided by a classroom course. Click here to learn more.
Do you need any assistance or more information? We're here to help.
(+44)1384 447915 firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view 2017 dates on our National Diploma leaflet.
Unit A - 10 days study + exam
Fees: £1,895 + VAT + NEBOSH fees
Unit B - 8 days study + exam
Fees: £1,525 + VAT + NEBOSH fees
Unit C - 9 days study + exam
Fees: £1,695 + VAT + NEBOSH fees
Full award: Units A, B and C
Fees: £4,950 + VAT + NEBOSH fees
Revision and exam tutorials:
Unit A (2 days) @ £350 + VAT / Unit B (1 day) @ £180 + VAT / Unit C (1 day) @ £180 + VAT
Combined Units A, B and C @ £550 + VAT
Unit D/DNI fees:
1 day one-to-one session @ £495 + VAT
Group mentor session @ £160 + VAT per delegate
NEBOSH Fees Unit A/B/C/D/DNI @ £82 Each VAT Exempt / Enrolment Fee @ £60 VAT Exempt
Purchase / Book
If the option you require isn't available, such as booking an exam only, please call us on 01384447915.