AUDIT CHECKLISTS - Management of Health and Safety Risk
Use this series of checklists to confirm the status of your organisation’s supplementary systems and procedures for the management of health and safety risk.
A number of supplementary systems and procedures are often established to manage health and safety risk. The whole of the system and component parts should be audited regularly. This will enable effective management of health and safety risk.
These audit tools are immediately available for purchase and use.
These valuable audit checklist publications comprise workbooks to record findings/actions and accompanying guidance to aid audit assessment and decision making. The unique progressive evaluation and scoring system makes the checklists easy to use. The style encourages acceptance of findings and implementation of improvement actions. The user friendly form design and guidance supports the audit process. Use of these checklists will maximise speed of audit preparation, simplify analysis and aid report creation.
Because the checklists are general in nature they will appeal to those that work in all disciplines, including utilities, distribution, retail, government organisations, health care, transport, construction and manufacturing – what ever size of organisation.
Important features that auditors appreciate about these checklist publications:
- Structure and content reflect industry best practice requirements – provides confidence that your supplementary management system and procedures are effective
- Valuable analysis – each checklist analyses the critical aspects of the system or procedure that make health and safety work
- Provide readily available audit tools – enables auditors to quickly deliver audits with the minimum of preparation
- Excellent visual approach – helps auditor quickly identify audit criteria being considered and progress of the audit process
- Guides evidence gathering and verification – guides the auditor towards evidence that provides verification of the effectiveness of the management system
- Confirms the actual level of performance – with the progressive evaluation and scoring real achievement is recognised
- Sample user guide – designed to help you quickly get the best out of this effective audit format
- Separate audit workbook and guidance – enables the guidance publication to be retained, only the workbook is used up during the audit, making the use of these checklists very cost effective.
In addition, this publication provides an excellent reference for all those with management responsibilities for health and safety risk in the workplace. The checklists and guidance can be used to indicate what supplementary systems and procedures an effective organisation should have in place for the management of health and safety risk. It will provide a valuable health and safety resources for those looking for information, support and advice to enable them to function better in their role.
Management of Health and Safety Risk
There are five audit checklists available in this series related to supplementary systems and procedures. If you have an interest in auditing the primary health and safety management system you will find the Management Systems – HSG65 checklist appropriate and useful.
If you have an interest in auditing the primary health and safety management system you will find the Management Systems – HSG65 checklist appropriate and useful. The series of checklists, Audit 123 – Health and safety in the workplace, that focus on general health and safety matters that affect all organisations would provide structure and guidance to your audits.
Whatever your need related to audit checklists please talk to us and we will do our best to help.
Emergency Procedures Workbook
By recording findings and actions, the Safety Procedures workbook enables you to conduct audits to determine the effectiveness of your organisationís safety proceduresClick for More
Human Factors Guidance
The accompanying Audit 123 Level 1 checklists guidance aids audit assessment and decision making.Click for More
Human Factors Workbook
By recording findings and actions, the Human Factors workbook provides an excellent structure for the analysis of your organisationís control of the human factors element of managing health and safety risk.Click for More
Off the Job Safety Workbook
By recording findings and actions, the Safety Procedures workbook enables you to conduct audits that reflect the wide range of issues comprising off-the-job health and safety.Click for More
Risk Management Workbook
By recording findings and actions, the Risk Management workbook enables you to conduct incisive audits to determine your organisationís level of risk management.Click for More
Risk Management, Emergency Procedures, Safety Procedures and Off the Job Safety Guidance
This accompanying guidance aids audit assessment and decision making for four of the five audit checklists available in this series related to supplementary systems and procedures.Click for More
Safety Procedures Workbook
By recording findings and actions, the Safety Procedures workbook enables you to conduct audits to determine the effectiveness of your organisationís safety procedures.Click for More